Sunday 11 June 2017

A Free Microsoft Office Alternative


This year, I promised myself that I would stop cracking other people's software. As an author, watching a book I had spent 9 months of my life laboring on become available on pirate websites made me promise that I would never again pirate anyone's software.

This would mean that I would have to find either a free alternative or buy the software where the free alternative couldn't do the job.

After months of searching, I am glad to say that WPS Office 2016 Free is a great Microsoft Office alternative.

Today I use it for all my Microsoft Office tasks. It only replaces Word, Excel and PowerPoint. It has some annoying ads but it is fully compatible with Microsoft Office.

If you are looking for a free Microsoft Office replacement, give WPS Office 2016 Free a try.

No comments:

Post a Comment