Monday 12 March 2018

The Series Continues


Above is the Biafran flag. You would be hard pressed to convince me that the Owia A Repue symbol was not the inspiration for it. Owia A Repue is shown below:


Owia A Repue means "Rising Sun". It is the symbol of progress, renewal, development, warmth, vitality, and energy.

After writing the Conclusion last week, I actually thought I was done with this series.

In my mind, I thought I could kick back and relax but that was not to be the case.

In placing the series out there, I got feedback and found this link which contains a list of 129 Adinkra symbols.

The hardwork would be going through the list and finding the symbols that could be drawn using Python turtle. At the end, I have decided that 17 more symbols could be drawn.

So the series continues.

No comments:

Post a Comment